This paper circulates around the core theme of You have just less than two months to consider all of the available material. After which you are required to produce a written document detailing the manager’s options. (Resigning is not one of them!) together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 99. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
The customer’s expectations
You have been employed as a consultant to implement Lean and 6s within a local SME.
The case company will be provided separately
You have just less than two months to consider all of the available material. After which you are required to produce a written document detailing the manager’s options. (Resigning is not one of them!)
- Review the literature giving detailed examples of where within industry Lean has been applied, the strategies followed when implementing, the benefits achieved and whether there are any lessons to be learned.
- Create a future state Value Stream Map.
- Propose approaches which can feasibly be considered when implementing lean and 6s manufacturing principles within the case company. Stating where the most benefit would be gained. While documenting your implementation plan are there any tools and techniques which you would not implement?
- The key to successfully introducing Lean and 6s is to ensure buy-in from all employees. State how you would implement these methodologies highlighting the challenges you might experience and what you would do to address them.
- Conditions of Assessment
- To be completed on a wholly individual basis.
- It is expected that some of the information which you consider necessary to complete this assignment has been omitted and as such you will need to make a number of assumptions. State all of the assumptions you have made in completing this assignment.
- Your work should be appropriately and correctly referenced. If you are unclear of how to reference your work please seek guidance from the Learning Centre. APA is the standard recognised within the University.
- You are expected to write 3000 words.
- This assignment is worth 60% of the total assessment load.
- Late submission will result in a zero mark being awarded in common with standard university regulations.