This paper circulates around the core theme of why identification of triggers? together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 99. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
Describe the components of at least two prevention programs that have been utilized in the past. What success have these programs offered those suffering from addictions? How do these prevention strategies change across the lifespan of the client suffering from an addictionAssignment
Develop a 500-700-word prevention guide that your client might use as a resource to prevent relapsing. Include the following in your resource:
1. Definition and detailed description of relapse
2. Symptoms indicative of relapse
3. Prevention strategies in a relapse preavention toolbox, including harm reduction, the identification of triggers, and warning signs reflecting progression through each stage of relapse
4. The addiction counselor’s treatment options for each identified trigger/warning sign
5. The addiction counselors aftercare plan for maintenance