This paper circulates around the core theme of • This will include an examination of techniques for organisational auditing and for analysing external factors that affect marketing. together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 99. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
Task 1 - Situational analysis:
• This will include an examination of techniques for organisational auditing and for analysing external factors that affect marketing. (Assessment Criteria 1.3)
• Carry out organisational auditing and analysis of the external factors that affect marketing planning within Hyatt Hotels. (Use the SWOT and PESTLE for this).
(Assessment Criteria 1.4)
Task 2 – Barrier to Marketing Planning
• Assess the barriers to marketing planning and examine how Hyatt Hotels can overcome these.
(Assessment Criteria 2.1, 2.2)
Task 3 – Marketing Planning
• Objectives – this will include the introduction of the product/service.
(Assessment Criteria 3.1)
• Examine techniques for new product development for the business traveler
(Assessment Criteria 3.3)
• Justify pricing policy, distribution and a communication mix for the new product/service contextualising this to the business traveler. (Assessment Criteria 3.1,3.4)
Task 4 – Ethical Issues
• Explain possible ethical issues that might influence the plan and analyse ways to address these. Consumer ethics such as false claims also needs analysing with a brief plan on how to deal with these issues. (Assessment Criteria 4.1, 4.2, 4.3)
- Budgets – keep this brief (sales and costs). (Assessment Criteria 3.1)
- Implementation – this will take the form of a chart and will include all activities including a final activity of monitoring and evaluating performance. (Assessment Criteria 3.1)