This paper circulates around the core theme of In addition, all replies must clearly link to the original author’s paper, contribute new information, and be supported by the scholarly resources. together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 99. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
Business Research Methods & Tools
Major points are supported by the following:
• Reading & Study materials;
• Pertinent, conceptual, or personal examples;
• Thoughtful analysis (considering assumptions, analyzing implications, and comparing/contrasting concepts);
• Citations in current APA format 6th edition;
• Meaningful contribution is made to the discussion/paper.
• Each reply expounds on the student’s paper.
In addition, all replies must clearly link to the original author’s paper, contribute new information, and be supported by the scholarly resources. The replies must advance the conversation further by providing new ideas and insights, asking probing questions that get to the heart of critical issues, and share from one’s personal and professional experience.
For the purposes of citations, each reply to each student’s paper must include:
o At least 3 peer-reviewed sources (the text and the Bible do not count); and
o A relevant business article (any article from a reputable business source—website, magazine, book, etc.—that discusses a relevant business/ethical.
The replies must be in current APA format (6th edition) and must include a reference page under each student paper.
Important: Label your paper with the student initials that you are responding to. For example, if you are responding to MC’s paper then write, “this response is for MC”. In addition, each response to each student paper must have their own references. Do not combine all the references for all students at the end of the paper. Place the appropriate references under the applicable student’s response.
The replies must be written in U.S. English.
In addition, the paper must meet the following standards:
• The content of the paper is well developed and fully addresses all aspects of the assignment.
• The paper is written well and is fluid, well organized, and engaging.
• The sources are adequate and substantial for the paper and include the required amount for each reply.
• For each reply, provide integration of a biblical concept that supports your response. Biblical integration is more than just quoting a verse. Be sure to explain the biblical principle seen in the verse and how that principle may be applied to the issue at hand.
• The clarity and mechanics contribute to discussion with clear, concise comments formatted in an easy to read style that is free of mechanical errors such as grammar and/or spelling. Current APA format 6th edition is applied correctly.
Important requirement: the paper that you upload paper must contain a statement that it meets or exceed all standards as provided in the aforementioned instructions.
Scholarly Journals – What are they?
Scholarly journals (also called “professional” or “peer reviewed” journals) are a type of periodical. Other types of periodicals are magazines and newspapers.
Most online databases contain a limiter you can select so results only show certain types of journals. For best results, select “Journal Article” in the “Document Type” limiter (if it is available), as well as the “Peer Reviewed”* limiter.
*Items such as “letters to the editor,” book reviews, etc., are not peer reviewed, although they are found in peer reviewed journals.
Characteristics of Scholarly Journals
• Articles report on original research or experiments (as opposed to news or opinion pieces).
• Articles written by a scholar/author who has done research in a particular field or discipline.
• Language is technical and specialized.
• Sources cited in the form of footnotes or bibliographies.
• Often published by universities or professional societies.
Ensure that the paper has a great thesis statement:
• tells the reader how you will interpret the significance of the subject matter under discussion.
• is a road map for the paper; in other words, it tells the reader what to expect from the rest of the paper.
• directly answers the question asked of you. A thesis is an interpretation of a question or subject, not the subject itself. The subject, or topic, of an essay might be World War II or Moby Dick; a thesis must then offer a way to understand the war or the novel.
• makes a claim that others might dispute.
• is usually a single sentence somewhere in your first paragraph that presents your argument to the reader. The rest of the paper, the body of the essay, gathers and organizes evidence that will persuade the reader of the logic of your interpretation.
• A thesis statement is a short (just 1 or 2 sentences) clear summary of an argument. When writing a paper to convince others of something, a thesis statement should go at the end of the 1st paragraph.
A minimum of 8 recent scholarly articles (not textbooks, Wikipedia, or other popular reading magazines), in current APA format, must be included and must contain persistent links so others may have instant access.
1. Please review the APA Manual 6th Edition for proper listing of references. Page 198-203 Please check to make sure each citation is appropriately listed in the references Make sure you check each and every references for the following: Spacing errors
3. Capitalization in title
4. Missing italics for volume number
5. Missing italics in title
6. Incorrect use of italics
7. Capitalization errors
8. Incorrect URL or doi
9. Incorrect journal name
10. Missing volume number
11. Missing issue number
12. Missing page numbers