This paper circulates around the core theme of How should courts determine legal parentage in cases of surrogacy? together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 99. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
Transnational Law- Family Law Two
The following questions and issues will be discussed.
- How should courts determine legal parentage in cases of surrogacy?
- How should courts determine what constitutes “best interests”?
- Should Courts be enforcing the current laws prohibiting ICS and penalise those who flout them?
- How can the International quandary be solved?
- Should there be any and what laws passed in the N.T.?