This paper circulates around the core theme of Company and Financial Reporting together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 99. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
1) Equity/Shareholders’ funds: Comment on the recognition and disclosure of share capital
in the chosen company according to the requirements of AASB 101 Presentation of
• List the components of Shareholder’s Fund/Equity presented in the annual report
of the chosen company, providing details of changes during the financial year
• Determine whether the company has reclassified any financial instrument as an
equity instrument during the observed financial year. Explain why it is import to
classify funds appropriately as debt or equity
• Comment on any items that are recorded against equity rather than as part of profit
• Does the company provide you with sufficient information to assess its
2) Related Party Disclosures: you should use AASB 2 Share-based Payment and AASB 124
Related Party Disclosures as the guidelines as your discussions.
• Discuss what related party is and what related party transaction is. Give at least
one example of related party transaction reported in the chosen company
• Do you think that related party disclosures are important to investors? Discuss.
• Briefly outline the components of CEO and key personnel remuneration in the
• Evaluate whether the amount of CEO and key personnel remuneration is
associated with the performance of the chosen company