This paper circulates around the core theme of Assess the psychological status of Tina Jones, a Digital Standardized Patient. Interview the patient and document your findings in SOAP NOTE format. (attached) together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 99. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
Before you begin an assignment in the Digital Clinical Experience, please take these steps:
- Download the web browser Firefox: https://shadow.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1713751-how-to-install-firefox-on-a-mac
- Install the Unity web player, which supports the virtual environment: https://shadow.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/963586-how-to-install-unity-web-player-on-a-mac
Assess the psychological status of Tina Jones, a Digital Standardized Patient. Interview the patient and document your findings in SOAP NOTE format. (attached)
In this Shadow Health experience, you will develop the procedural, communication, and clinical reasoning skills associated with developing strong communication skills.
- Ask questions to Interview the patient to elicit subjective health information about the psychological system.
- Ask (in the field indicated on the simulation) relevant follow-up questions to evaluate patient condition.
- Demonstrate empathy (next to the tab ask) for patient perspectives, feelings, and sociocultural background.
- Identify opportunities to educate (also next to the ask tab) the patient.
Document accurately and appropriately:
- Document subjective data (please be detailed, use SOAP format) using professional terminology.
- Document objective data (please be detailed, use SOAP format) using professional terminology.
- Document an assessment with differentials as well as a plan of care (please be detailed, use SOAP format) that includes follow-up, referrals and well as age appropriate anticipatory guidance. Include ICD-10 and DSM codes used for reimbursement
After completing the assessment, you will reflect on personal strengths, limitations, beliefs, prejudices, and values.