This paper circulates around the core theme of • apply critical thinking by evaluating primary literature including clinical trials, and systematic reviews (qualitative, or quantitative ‐ meta– analysis), and together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 99. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
• apply critical thinking by evaluating primary literature including clinical trials, and systematic reviews (qualitative, or quantitative ‐ meta– analysis), and
• synthesise their findings into a review‐like document
Assignment Details In this assignment you will
1. Conduct a literature review of the hepatitis C condition (epidemiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, prognosis, etc) using self‐selected resources. Use this as an introduction to the condition of hepatitis C in your review document.
2. Conduct a literature review on ledipasvir and sofosbuvir (Harvoni) and an additional drug of your choosing with regards to their safety & effectiveness and place in current clinical practice in the management of hepatitis C. 3. Critically appraise (a template will be provided) clinical trials (3 to 6 in number) for their quality (internal & external validity) for a) ledipasvir and sofosbuvir (Harvoni) in hepatitis C treatment
• Critical appraisal of the clinical evidence includes checking for – Internal and external validity, and – Strength of evidence of your research articles
• Level (place in research hierarchy) – more later
• Quality (risk of bias) •
Need to demonstrate that you have undertaken the above & have an understanding of the co
ncepts in your assignment