This paper circulates around the core theme of analysis of what the News Paper says about the UAE Education curriculum in specific language ( Arabic and English) in both UAE and private Schools. instruction are as below: together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 99. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
analysis of what the News Paper says about the UAE Education curriculum in specific language ( Arabic and English) in both UAE and private Schools. instruction are as below:
Research note – Outlines
Objective of the research note
You have to build your own corpus and to analyze the results in order to answer a research question. (This research question can be related to your thesis or a part of your thesis)
You can use several methods and software. You can use descriptive statistics in order to describe your corpus, and then more sophisticated methods/tools.
Tools: Catma, Iramuteq, Gephi, NodeXL… but you can also use Google tools for example (Google trends, Google Ngram Viewer).
Structure of the research note (example)
– Introduction (Interest and importance of the topic, the research question and your hypotheses)
– Methodology (Describe your corpus, explain your choices, describe the variables)
– Results & analysis (Textual Analysis, Network Analysis, Content Analysis)
– Discussion (Conclusions, the limits of the study)
I will pay attention to these points in order to evaluate you document:
– The justifications. The articulation between a research subject/question and the construction of a specific corpus. The relevance of your choices.
– The methodological part. The quality of your analysis and the work you have done in order to improve the analysis.
– From a single case to a more complex issue (generalization). The ability to link your analysis of a specific case to more general issues.