This paper circulates around the core theme of 2. What is the research question? Provide the full version together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 99. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
1. Provide one paragraph of summary of the study you’ve chosen and I approved (200 words Max) in your OWN WORDS to show the reader (me) that you have understood the study and you everything about it because you read it few times.
2. What is the research question? Provide the full version
3. Was the study design appropriate and how else can it be done (give details of another alternative design in relation to the same objectives and study settings)?
4. What are the comparison groups in this study?Were they clearly defined?
5. Are the study population representative of the general population? Explain your answer
6. What analytical strategy was used to assess results?
7. What measure was used to assess the relationship between risk factor and outcome? Where these objective or subjective?
8. What are the types of bias that may affect this study? Explain these specifically and in relation to the following:
• Study population (think of the groups)
• Recruitment process (observation, objective or subjective, responder etc.)
• Measurements used and
• Follow up issues (drop out, time etc.)
9. How do you think issues (Bias) in the previous question can influence the results (discuss this in details and in relation to the above processes and parameters)?
10. Comment on external validity of the results
11. What confounders did the authors adjust for? In your opinion, couldhave there been any other confounders in his study that could have influenced the results (i.e. the association between exposure and outcome)?