This paper circulates around the core theme of 1.3 An assessment of the role of hospitality related organisations and professional bodies in the hospitality industry. together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 99. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
Unit 1 Contemporary Hospitality Industry Assignment
The hospitality industry consists of companies within the food services, accommodations, recreation, and entertainment sectors. It is a several billion dollar industry that mostly depends on the availability of leisure time and disposable income. The hospitality industry is growing fast, but it is also changing. Some people say that you have only to look at the USA to see where the British hospitality industry is going: fast food and lots of it, theme parks and themed restaurants, so many eating places that dining out becomes as common as dining in, and an emphasis on customer service.
Using relevant information, theories and examples, you need to a formal report which will describe the current state of the hospitality industry then develop an analysis of trends affecting the industry. It would be good to use current examples from the hospitality related organisations (i.e. hotels, resorts, cruise liners, time-shares etc.) to support your work.
Specification of Assessment
- Present your work in one business report style which should include table of contents, reference list, foot or end notes and appendices if any
- Include the reference code of this assignment on your assignment submission front page.
- Each page must be numbered at the bottom right hand side.
- Ensure the following information is in the footer on every page:
- Your name
- The production date of your submission
- The code number of your assignment brief
- The page number
- Spell-check the document and make sure there are no grammatical errors.
- Complete all the tasks.
- Produce clear specific reasoning and arguments in support of your answers.
- Submit your work in a single work processed document of not more than 5000 words for all Learning Outcomes. This word limit is only for guidelines, and is not applied to grading.
- You must include a bibliography at the end to show where your information was sourced.
- Your sources must be identified using the Harvard referencing system. The words used in your bibliography will not be included in your word count.
Task 1 Research report describing the hospitality industry
Carry out research into the Contemporary Hospitality Industry. Using your research, produce a written report of your findings which should include:
1.1 An analysis of the structure of the current scale, scope and diversity of the hospitality industry.
1.2 A discussion of the organisational structure of different hospitality industries.
1.3 An assessment of the role of hospitality related organisations and professional bodies in the hospitality industry.
2.1 An assessment of the staffing requirements of different hospitality industries.
2.2 A discussion of the roles, responsibilities and qualification requirements of hospitality staff.
3.2 An discussion of the current image of the industry.
Task 2 Review of recent development
Provide a written account demonstrating your understanding of the changes affecting the Contemporary Hospitality Industry. It should provide :
3.1 An analysis of operational, managerial and legislative issues resulting from recent developments affecting the hospitality industry.
4.1 A justification of predicted future trends and developments in hospitality.
4.2 An impact analysis for the predicted trends and developments.