This paper circulates around the core theme of (1) When the user move the mouse over a small image, together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 99. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
Download the zip file and extract an images folder that contains 9 images: placeholder.jpg and four well-known scenery sites:
plus 4 banner ads: banner1.gif, banner2.gif, banner3.gif, and banner4.gif.
Part 1: Make the 4 banner ads rotating at a 3-second interval: that is, each ad will be displayed for 3 seconds before being replaced by the next one. They follow the sequence of banner1, banner2, banner3, banner4 and then back to banner1 and repeat the cycle.
Part 2: Design a webpage to perform a function like shown in the attached screenshot. There are four thumbnail image files and a placeholder in the webpage.
(1) When the user move the mouse over a small image,
• the enlarged image will be displayed in the placeholder and
• the name of the picture will be displayed below it.
(2) When the mouse moves away from any of the small images,
• display the blank image in the placeholder and
• the message “Move your mouse over one of the icons to see an enlarged image” below the placeholder.