This paper circulates around the core theme of 1. State the title of the article and journal source. together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 99. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
1. State the title of the article and journal source.
2. Is the title appropriate or misleading? Support your answer.
3. Are the author(s) credentials credible? Why or why not?
4. Is the hypotheses clearly stated? Why or why not?
5. Is the study designed to address the stated hypothesis? Defend your answer.
Study Design, Study Population, and Data Collection
6. Based on the text’s classifications of study design, how would you characterize this article’s design?
7. Does the study make claims the study design cannot support? If so specify these claims.
8. What is the stated study population? Is it well defined? Is the sample size adequate?
9. Who are the study subjects?
10. What are the stated inclusion and exclusion criteria?
11. What data was collected?
12. Who collected the data?
13. Could the method of data collection affect the results and conclusions?
14. Are the statistical tests appropriate for the analysis?
15. What are the strengths and limitations of the data analysis?
16. Within the confines of the study, do the results appear accurate? Reproducible?
17. Were all the results addressed in the conclusion? What may have been overlooked?
18. Are the conclusions justified based on the analysis? Defend your answer.
19. Do the tables and figures support the conclusions? Were they clear or confusing? Why?
20. What, if any, bias may have been part of this study?
21. Are the results clinically meaningful and statistically significant? Defend your answer.
22. If you were a lab section supervisor, would this article influence your thinking or make you consider changing the way you do things in your section? Why or why not?
Following the evaluation of the article, type up a report to include:
• Title page
• Answers to all questions/parts
• Concluding thoughts
• Reference page