This paper circulates around the core theme of 1) Experts suggest that firms that want to globalize through e-commerce must first localize, which means that firms need to together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 99. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
MGT 538 Final Exam
1) Experts suggest that firms that want
to globalize through e-commerce must first localize, which means that firms
2) Which of the following behaviors is
inconsistent with Casse`s profile of successful American negotiators?
3) Dell most likely offshores product
support service jobs to India because of the
4) In the context of doing business in
Asia, what is meant by the phrase "the contract is in the relationship,
not on the paper"?
5) The ________ model of leadership
style has been recommended by American research studies as one more likely to
have positive results with American employees.
6) Which of the following is a
similarity between the negotiation styles of both North Americans and Latin
7) Arab negotiators will most likely
make concessions because of their interest in
8) According to research, what is the
most significant monetary benefit for firms that implement corporate social
9) Which of the following statements
about the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) is NOT true?
10) John Smith travels back and forth
between the United States and Saudi Arabia as an international manager. On
John`s most recent trip to Saudi Arabia, he presents his business associate,
Tariq Ahmed, with a silk scarf. MGT 538 Final Exam Answer. The scarf is
intended as a gift for Tariq`s wife. John`s actions will most likely be viewed
by Tariq as
11) Stereotyping should most likely be
avoided by international managers because
12) Sweden barring airlines from
transmitting passenger information most likely illustrates the
13) Which of the following is the
primary reason for ineffective cross-cultural business negotiations?
14) Most small and medium-sized
15) What is the best method for avoiding
16) Problems associated with
cross-cultural negotiations and decision making styles are the primary reasons
17) Which of the following significantly
increases the complexity of corporate social responsibility for MNCs?
18) Primo is a multinational enterprise
based in California that manufactures and sells affordably priced athletic
shoes in retail stores around the world. A Primo manufacturing subsidiary in
China employs over 20,000 locals. Primo executives recently learned of human
rights violations at the firm`s China subsidiary. Workers had been forced to
work more than 60 hours each week, and minimum wage laws were regularly
ignored. As a result, Primo executives need to decide whether to continue
operations in China. Which of the following, if true, would best support a
decision by Primo to remain in China?
19) Which of the following is a common
Chinese tactic used during negotiations with Americans?
20) What is the most likely reason that
over half of the Saudi workforce consists of foreigners?
21) A French businessman has a meeting
scheduled with a Brazilian businessman to negotiate terms of a joint venture.
The Frenchman prepares for the meeting in the way he always does when
negotiating with French firms. The Frenchman assumes that the Brazilian will
perceive and reason the way he does. Which of the following terms best
describes the Frenchman`s mistake?
22) Which of the following best explains
why Avon expanded to the international market?
23) John is an American manager working
at his firm`s subsidiary in Indonesia. A local government official tells John
that materials could be delivered to the firm`s facility more quickly if John
pays an extra fee to the port supervisor. What should be John`s first action?
24) An international manager can best
develop an understanding of a particular culture by
25) Tom manages a U.S. pharmaceutical
subsidiary located in Ireland. In order to communicate effectively with Irish
employees, Tom should most likely
26) Which of the following is a typical
value in U.S. culture?
27) A person working in a high-contact
culture will most likely experience which of the following?
28) How will negotiators most likely
benefit from exhibiting an understanding of the opponents` viewpoints during
29) Contingency theory proposes that the
best organizational structure is that which
30) Trust most likely improves
cross-cultural communication by