This paper circulates around the core theme of 1. Describe an example of tests-retest reliability. together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 99. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
A. Answer the following questions: First set of questions
1. Describe an example of tests-retest reliability.
2. If the correlation between test scores at Time 1 and Time 2 is 0.85, how would this be interpreted?
3. What are some problems associated with reliability assessed via the test-retest method?
4. Under what circumstances is reliability assessed via the test-retest method most appropriate?
5. What are the strengths and drawbacks of alternative forms reliability?
6. Why is internal consistency such an easy way to assess reliability from a methodological perspective? 15. If you obtained a reliability estimate of 0.80 on a test, how would you interpret it and use the test? Second set of questions 1. If a Kendall’s coefficient of concordance of 0.70 is obtained, what type of data has been analyzed and what can be concluded about the reliability? 2. If a Cohen’s kappa of 0.70 is obtained, what type of data has been analyzed and what can be concluded about the reliability? 5. What is reliability generalization? B. Compare and contrast inter-rater, test-retest, parallel-forms, and internal consistency reliability. What are the advantages and disadvantages of each? (Yes, feel free to re-use material from your answers to the Kline questions.) C. Is Snyder’s (1974) Self-Monitoring Scale reliable? Defend your answer. Be sure to define “reliability” and discuss Snyder’s choice(s) of measures of reliability. D. Is Snyder et al.’s (1997) Children’s Hope Scale reliable? Defend your answer. Be sure to discuss Snyder et al.’s choice(s) of measures of reliability. E. What can someone learn from this assignment that can be applied to evaluating research articles on your topic and selecting a measure to use in answering your research question of how internet addiction would lower the academic performance of students. Use the following references as well as any other scholarly resources you may also include Kline, T. (2005). Psychological testing. Thousand Oaks: Sage Publications. Snyder, C., Hoza, B., Pelham, W., Rapoff, M., Ware, L., Danovsky, M., Highberger, L., Rubinstein, H., & Stahl, K. (1997). The development and validation of the children’s hope scale. https://jpepsy.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/reprint/22/3/399.pdf Snyder, M. (1974). Self-monitoring of expressive behavior. https://proxy1.ncu.edu/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=pdh&AN=1975-03047-001&site=eds-live Trochim, W. (2006). The research methods knowledge base. https://www.socialresearchmethods.net/kb/contents.php