This paper circulates around the core theme of 1. Create an input file Eventdata.txt containing at least 3 different event tours (each of a different type). The data for each will include the initial details for a particular event as well as a list of travellers (and their details). together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 99. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
1. Create an input file Eventdata.txt containing at least 3 different event tours (each of a different type). The data for each will include the initial details for a particular event as well as a list of travellers (and their details).
2. In your submission report describe the format of data in your data.txt file.
3. Write a method to read the event tour information from the file, Eventdata.txt and create a new Event. This includes populating the event with data from the file, Eventdata.txt inserting each named traveller into the array List of travellers for a particular event.
4. Write a toString method that will generate an output string detailing all travellers who are registered for the event. Use polymorphism where possible.
5. Create a class called TestSystem and write a test method which tests your system using a scenario. In your report document, describe the testing scenario and the expected behaviour of your system. Provide screen shots of your system testing in your final report. Write a method to appropriately populate your Event with traveller details read from a file. Ensure you have comments to describe each of your new classes in your code.
6. In your Event classes, create at least 1 new method that act on the Event traveller objects e.g. by performing an updated cost calculation based on the data in the object. Document these methods in your code using comments and also in your report. You may need to be creative with the instance variables you associate with your objects to think of a calculation you can provide. If you have any difficulty with ideas, discuss this with your tutor.
7. Produce an output Event management report saved to a file. This output report must for each event save details particular to the event, including the registered travellers.