This paper circulates around the core theme of 1. An evaluation of different models of coaching and mentoring and their potential for use within a talent development programme together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 99. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
2. Be able to support the development of organisational talent
3. Be able to support those providing coaching and mentoring in organisations
All activities should be completed
You are required to produce a report on the potential contribution of coaching and mentoring in a talent development programme. Your report should include a discussion of the following:
1. An evaluation of different models of coaching and mentoring and their potential for use within a talent development programme
2. Assess the skills and competencies required for effective coaching and mentoring with respect to those involved, including individual employees, line managers and other coaches
3. Evaluate the models and methods used to support coaching and mentoring and justify an appropriate design for your talent development programme.
You should draw on academic research and literature and organisation practice to justify your report.