This paper circulates around the core theme of Your ePortfolio is developed in Pebble Pad+ across the entire Semester and is an ongoing piece of assessment that requires engagement each week. together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 48. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
Your ePortfolio is developed in Pebble Pad+ across the entire Semester and is an ongoing piece of assessment that requires engagement each week. The ePortfolio is evidence of your learning journey and career development exploration experienced in TPP 102 and your engagement in developing ICT skills for academia. It is an assessment task that empowers you to selectively demonstrate the depth and breadth of your learning across all aspects of the TPP 102 course and TPP program during the semester. Your ePortfolio will be the product of purposeful and systematic organisation of your work that represents your learning and research processes; accomplishments and achievements throughout the semester. Create the ePortfolio involves applying technologies as a means of storing, organising and presenting; and your ability to communicate through reflection, discussion and multi-media in a creative and critical way.
Your ePortfolio includes, but is not limited to:
• Your responses to the 13 ‘Hero’s Journey’ reflection questions found in Learning Materials > Weekly Reflection Questions.
• The range of documents and assessment pieces you have created throughout TPP 102 that are justified by your reflections and/or evaluations of the work as examples of your learning.
• Your Graduate Attributes work book in Pebble Pad
• The range of information that you have collected and collated to inform your career development throughout TPP.
• Your reflections and discussion about why you selected the work that is exhibited in the ePortfolio.
• Evidence that demonstrates your engagement with the course materials, tutorials, lectures and independent learning.
• Reference to the graduate qualities and generic skills of TPP102 that you have developed (see Assessment > USC Graduate Attributes)