Write a military proposal for the joint command of 2 States, State A, and State B, the purpose of these forces is to protect civilian from insurgency and help international community to have access for distribution of Humanitarian relieve.
Focus on the Command structures, Communication, multi echelon training and Support.
– The State A Have its own commander and deputy commander whom oversees all forces under their leadership in their Area of operation and they have 4 subordinate Units, 2 Unites are Combat and the other are support Unit. There are four county in State A or the area of operation, and each county should have one military Unit.
– The State B Have its own commander and deputy commander whom oversees all forces under their leadership in their area of operation and they have 4 subordinate Units, 2 Combat and 2 Support. There are four county in State B
, and each county should have military Unit.
– Unit’s commanders, responsibility and duties.
– Staff responsibility and duty
– 2 Protection forces responsibility and duties
– 2 support Unit responsibilities and duties.
– High Rank officers and Non commission officers of two States will conduct annual joint training as preparation for the joint task.
– Numbers of troops for each unit and the Headquarter
– The Joint Command of 2 states it is the highest leadership in the region it call ( Joint chief Commander , Deputy
Commander and the staff ) The Joint Chief Command reporting directly to the chairman , and also the both commander of the Sate A or State B can have full access directly to the chairman through the Joint Chief.
– Joint Chief will be selected directly by the chairman from within the 2 States , if JC from the State A the DCO will be from the Sate B
– Selection of the State Commander or area commander, will be nominated 5 officers by the military leadership in state, then the nominee will be submitted to the JC and will make his decision after interview each candidates.
– Area commander are responsible to select their subordinate Unit Commanders.