This paper circulates around the core theme of what you understand about slavery through Frederick Douglass’s experiences from this autobiography together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 99. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
Frederick Douglass’s experiences
what you understand about slavery through Frederick Douglass’s experiences from this autobiography
Write one essay answer on what you understand about slavery through Frederick Douglass’s experiences from this autobiography. You should include in that answer Douglass’s opinions about the slave system, slave masters, slavery and his religious faith, his ambitions and dreams first as a slave and then as a fugitive. You should also discuss his introduction to the world of abolitionists, his extensive work as an abolitionist at home and abroad, and his views on the purchase of his freedom. You should discuss his views on the Constitution. You should further include in your answer his views on the Civil War, on Abraham Lincoln, and his work in the Civil War.
1. The paper should be typed.
2. Double-space it.
3. Use one inch margin space on all four sides.
4. The length of the paper should have a minimum of 6 complete pages.
5. You have to upload your paper on to Moodle.
6. DO NOT USE QUOTES FROM THE BOOK. WRITE IN YOUR OWN WORDS. POINTS WILL BE DEDUCTED IF YOU DIRECTLY QUOTE FROM THE BOOK.
7. Answer the question completely in an essay format. Write in paragraphs. Do not number your paragraphs.
8. Organize your paper in your own style. Answer the questions in any order you like.
9. Use a spell-checker to check spellings. Points will be deducted for spelling errors.
10. I will grade your paper on your understanding of the book, demonstration of your reading through the use of multiple details and examples from the book, and your discussion.
11. The details and examples you write about should cover details from all the assigned chapters.
13. Do not hesitate to consult me while you are writing the paper.
14. I will NOT accept late submission of paper.
15. Do not email me the paper, submit it in CDs, or post it on your web site.
16. I WILL REGARD COPYING FROM CLIFF OR SPARKS NOTES AND INTERNET AS CHEATING (PLAGIARISM). DO NOT USE ANY OUTSIDE SOURCE (Books or internet) TO ANSWER THE QUESTION. IT WILL RESULT IN A F GRADE FOR THE ASSIGNMENT.