This paper circulates around the core theme of what is Globalization in Nursing Scholarly Paper Guidelines together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 79. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
NUR 4667 Globalization in Nursing
Scholarly Paper Guidelines
For this paper the student will choose one topic from either of the two main subject areas of:
1) of a Health System of Spain
The paper will be 5 to 6 pages (excluding the title page and reference page) and written in APA
format. A minimum of six (6) current references (within the last five years) should be cited on
the reference list. This paper will be submitted via TURN-IT-IN on the course Blackboard
website. After submission, a rating of 0-15% similarity will be considered acceptable. Over
15% will not be considered acceptable.
A) Healthcare Delivery System of a Country (Choose your country from the list below, or if
you wish to do another country please gain approval from the instructor). You should attempt to
answer the following questions in your paper:
2. How is health care acquired? Ex. private pay, insurance, government subsidy?
3. Who pays for health care? Ex. if insurance is available does the employer pay, or is
4. How is the population cared for when chronically ill? Ex. family members, hospitals for
rehabilitation, private houses who care for the ill?
5. How is the population cared for when dying? Ex. family members? Hospice? At home or
6. How is the patient selected to have a procedure done or not? Ex. Is the patient able to
decide how to be treated?
You may choose one of the following Countries to explore their Healthcare System. More
than one student may choose the same country, but this is individual work:
Mexico, Japan, Canada, Brazil, Cuba, France, Spain, Germany, Israel, Italy, Denmark,
Greece, Belgium, Ecuador, Haiti, Chile, Colombia, Argentina, United Arab Emirates