This paper circulates around the core theme of What does the older worker bring? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8qXveiavdc StreetFilms-Portland: Older adults bike program http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eh_TD5nBOY Older adults see benefits from tutoring young children http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 45. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
How to Begin:Watch the videos below:
- Pinetop Perkins (95) at Notodden Bluesfestival 2008 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2KmjMWLymQ&feature=related
- What does the older worker bring? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8qXveiavdc
- StreetFilms-Portland: Older adults bike program http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eh_TD5nBOY
- Older adults see benefits from tutoring young children http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTZ4U-SIGO8
Task:Write a paper that identifies at least three sociological
concepts that are alluded to in the videos, pulling from aging,
discrimination, and social stratification theories. At minimum, you
should refer to one video, if not multiple videos, to support your
For each concept:
- Identify the concept using sociological terminology.
- Indicate how the concept is associated with a particular theory or theorist.
- Describe the concept in your own words.
- Describe the part of the video that you think exemplifies this concept.
- Explain how the concept relates to your personal life and/or to your community (city, state, or country).
You need to accurately cite your sources, including any videos, the
textbook, and at least one scholarly source. The scholarly source may be
pulled from class readings.