This paper circulates around the core theme of Unit 7 Research Skills Assignment together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 79. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
Unit 7 Research Skills Assignment
Purpose of this assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to equip learners with the knowledge and research skills needed to select a research question, and design a research proposal for a chosen topic of interest.
The Operating systems are the most important software in the computer systems, nowadays there are many types of operating systems in the market, for example: operating system for: PCs, Servers, Smartphones. We want to know -during the next ten years – which operating system will be the most used all over the world.
You’re working in research centre in Istanbul. As a researcher, you will develop and create a research in which yow will answer the previous question.
Task 1: (LO1: AC 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4)
- Assess and make sure that you state the reasons of choosing the research types.
- Justify which type of research methodology would work best for this research, (in terms of data collection).
- Discuss the type of both Qualitative and Quantitative data you will use in research and justify the type you will apply in your research.
- Explain the research pitfalls that may arise when doing your research.
Task 2: (LO2: AC 2.1, 2.2, 2.3)
- Justify the use of research sources in term of categories, types benefits and drawbacks.
- Evaluate the importance of using primary information sources in term of validity and currency.
- Describe Harvard referencing style (Give a full description of the style).
Task 3: (LO3: AC 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4)
- Present a research to a defined audience utilizing appropriate survey techniques. Make sure your research proposal contains the following items:
- Scope and Boundaries.
- Literature Review.
- Data source.
- Discuss the role of ethics in research.
Task 4: (LO4: AC 4.1, 4.2)
- Prepare an extract from the research appropriate to a seminar environment.
- Provide constructive feedback on research presented within the seminar environment.