This paper circulates around the core theme of Unit 5 Information System in Organisations Assignment together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 79. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
Unit 5 Information System in Organisations Assignment
LO1 Understanding information needs with in different functional areas of organisation.
The objective of this task is to address and exhibit an understanding information needs with in different functional areas of organisation. You are required to carry out research by using supportive materials like books, websites, etc., and give a feedback of the findings. The answers need to be reflected to the selected organisation of your choice. Answers without application to an organization or without examples will be marked as Resubmission.
Information has been described as the backbone in business success, Information is vital to communication and a critical resource for performing works in organizations daily activities. Business managers spend most of their day in meetings, reading, writing, and communicating with other managers, subordinates, customers, vendors, and other constituents via telephone, in person, or by e-mail. Indeed, management itself is information processing. Learners are required to select an organisation and respond to learning outcomes.
- A.C1.1 Evaluate the information needs of at least four functional areas of your chosen organisation.
LO2 Be able to compare Information Systems
The objective of this task is to be able to compare Information Systems. You are required to address the task as specified and research the selected organization of your choice in task 1 to address the assessment criteria A.C2.1 and A.C2.2 and A.C2.3 as specified. Answers need to be reflected to the selected organisation of your choice. Answers without application to an organization or without examples will be marked as Resubmission.
- A.C2.1 Describe minimum of five different types of Information Systems used in your chosen organisations in task 1 and give examples of each.
- A.C2.2 Investigate the current trend in using Information System applications to solve business problems in your chosen organisation in Task 1.
- A.C2.3 Evaluate the suitability of Information Systems for different functional areas of your chosen organisation in Task 1
LO 3 Use Information Systems to produce management information.
The objective for this task is to be able to use Information Systems to produce management information. You are required to address the task as specified and research the selected organization of your choice to address the learning outcomes as specified: Please note that the research and subjective skill needs to exhibit transferable skill by reflecting it to the chosen Data Analysis and Design or Database Design Concept case study. Answers without application to an organization or without examples will be marked as Resubmission.
You are required to use any type of Information Systems that you are familiar with to generate appropriate answers for Task 3. You may use Data Analysis and Design case study as one of the options for Task 3 or the Database Design Concept case study for this Task.
- A.C3.1 Use an information system to generate valid, accurate and useful information for any given problem of your selected organisation.
- A.C3.2 Evaluate alternative methods of solving the problem identified in 3.1