This paper circulates around the core theme of To complete: For the Part 1 application (approximately 3?4 pages of content in APA format with a title page and references) address the following: together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 79. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
Assignment 1 Application: Part 1 ? Developing an Advocacy Campaign
To complete: For the Part 1 application (approximately 3?4 pages of content in APA format with a title page and references) address the following:
? Describe your selected population health issue and the population affected by this issue. ? Summarize the two advocacy campaigns you researched in this area.
? Explain the attributes that made those campaigns effective.
? Begin to develop a plan for a health advocacy campaign that seeks to create a new policy or change an existing policy with regard to the issue and population you selected. Be sure to include in your plan: A description of the public health issue and proposed policy solution
? Specific objectives for the policy you want to be implemented
? Begin to substantiate of your proposed campaign by data and evidence.
? Be sure to paste the rubric at the end of your paper.
Week 4 Population Health,
Part 1 Resources Required Readings
- Knickman, J. R., & Kovner, A. R. (Eds.). (2015). Health care delivery in the united states (11th ed.). New York, NY: Springer Publishing. o Chapter 5, “Population Health” (pp. 79–97)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2010). Morbidity and mortality weekly report (MMWR). State health statistics. Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/StateHealth/index.html • HealthyPeople.gov. (2010). Foundation health measures. Retrieved from https://healthypeople.gov/2020/about/tracking.aspx
- Kindig, D. A. (2007). Understanding population health terminology. The Milbank Quarterly, 85(1), 139–161.
- Kindig, D. A., Asada, Y., & Booske, B. (2008). A population health framework for setting national and state health goals. JAMA, 299(17), 2081–2083.
- State of New South Wales, Department of Education and Communities and Charles Sturt University. (2012). Core 1: Health priorities in Australia: How are priority issues for Australia’s health identified? Retrieved from https://www.slideshare.net/MsRatusau/hsc-pdhpe-core-1-healthpriorities-in-australia
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. (2010). Healthy People 2020. Retrieved from https://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/TopicsObjectives2020/pdfs/ HP2020_brochure_with_LHI_508.pdf
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. (2012). Healthy People 2020 – Improving the health of Americans. © 2015 Laureate Education Inc. 6 Week 4 Population Health, Part 1 Retrieved from https://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/default.aspx
- University of Wisconsin Department of Population Health Sciences. (n.d.). What is population health? Retrieved from https://www.improvingpopulationhealth.org/blog/what-ispopulation-health.html Required Media
- Laureate Education, Inc. (Executive Producer). (2012h). Population health. Baltimore, MD: Author.