This paper circulates around the core theme of This project is a practical exercise in data analysis in a managerial context. For this assignment, the rationale is to apply the techniques of the module to more complex and realistic examples. together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 120. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
This project is a practical exercise in data analysis in a managerial context. For this assignment, the rationale is to apply the techniques of the module to more complex and realistic examples. You are required to prepare a report which examines, analyses, models and solves a number of analytical questions concerning real-world data.
The purpose of this project is to allow you to show your ability to apply the theory and approaches developed in the course to formulation and solution of realistic problems amenable to attack by the techniques of Data Analysis. Thus, it facilitates students’ development of particular cognitive skills and competencies, problem analysis and solution using recognised techniques, applying spreadsheet software to present data and implement statistical tests, interpreting solutions and reporting, and is aligned with the module learning outcomes.
In your report, you need to explain:
• the meaning of concepts, notation, etc.;
• all assumptions made regarding data and population parameters;
• the theoretical basis for tests;
• thinking behind your choices of probability distributions as models;
• your interpretation of the solution in the business context, including any conclusions/recommendations you would make to the decision maker.
In particular, include enough detail of workings in your reports (not in appendices) to verify your understanding of the technique(s) used. If you explain your thinking, you will be given credit for any good ideas you had, even if you have made a mistake somewhere in the formulation of the ideas. You are also encouraged to research and explore statistical techniques beyond the syllabus of this module.
• Suggested Graph to interpret results :
Skewness and kurtosis - GraphPad
Chapter 10: Two-Sample Tests
The length of submission (main body excluding Executive Summary, TOC, Reference) should STRICTLY not exceed 10 pages, and may be less. All referencing must also adhered to Harvard Referencing Style. FORMULA must be clearly stated and step-by step working shown. Excel workings and additional graphs may be included in an appendix; this appendix and the cover page(s) do not count towards the 10 page limit.
The key standards expected include:
• Understanding of key concepts & application of appropriate statistical analysis methods.
• Explanation and interpretation of statistical findings.
• Analysis and level of argument.
• Structure and presentation of the submission, graphs, writing style, etc.
(2) Write a summary of what I have experienced and learnt from this project