Healthcare Administration program learning outcomes
This paper must be written in First person (“I”). The purpose of this paper is to evaluate about Healthcare Administration program and demonstrate that I can:
• Communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external customers, establish and maintain relationships, and facilitate constructive interactions with individuals and groups
• Inspire individual and organizational excellence, create and attain a shared vision, and successfully manage change to attain the organization’s strategic ends and successful performance
• Align personal and organizational conduct with ethical and professional standards that include a responsibility to the patient and community, a service orientation, and a commitment to lifelong learning and improvement
• Understand the health care system and the environment in which health care managers and providers function
• Apply business principles to the health care environment. Basic business principles include financial management, human resource management, organizational dynamics and governance, strategic planning and marketing, information management, risk management, and quality improvement
The essay should contain the following components:
• PLO 1: minimum of 5 pages. In this section, you should discuss the different communication, facilitative, collaborative, and teamwork skills developed in the program, as well as the coursework that helped you to develop these skills. As part of this section, please be sure to include in-text citations when referring to any textbooks, courses, or assignments.
• PLO 2: minimum of 5 pages. In this section, you should discuss the different leadership, strategic planning, and change management skills developed while in the program and the coursework that helped you to develop these skills.
• PLO 3: minimum of 5 pages. In this section, you should discuss the different professional and ethical standards developed while in the program and the coursework that helped you to develop these standards.
• PLO 4: minimum of 5 pages. In this section, you should discuss the development of your understanding of the key features of the US health care system, key features of any alternative health care systems, and the social, economic, political factors affecting the context of health care
• PLO 5: minimum of 5 pages. In this section, you should discuss the seven business principles and their application in the health care system.
• Reference Page: This section requires in-text references and citations to document sources. This consists of a list of all the books, articles, manuals, internet sites etc. cited in the essay. There should be a minimum of 10 references – minimum of 2 references for each of the 5 PLOs. You must use APA-style formatting for the in-text citations and the reference page.