This assignment, to be completed as an individual, is to analyze strategies and techniques for human resource management, talent development, and staff recruitment and retention.
An aside about small group work: As you complete this assignment, think about talent development as it relates to your small group work; you will synthesize your findings and bring them to your small group evaluations in your Unit 8 assignment, Evaluation of Small Group Experience).
Using the Capella University Library, course readings, and the Internet, research human resource management, talent development, employee performance and retention in an employee-centered organization. Complete this assignment in two parts:
Part 1: Knowledge and Best Practices for Human Resource Management
- Analyze evidence-based best practices for human resource management (used in creating an employee-centered organization).
- Analyze best practices and expectations for accountability in human resource management, and talent development in health care organizations.
- Define how the use of professionalism in one’s skills and abilities as a leader impact effective talent development and employee retention.
- Examine how leaders use their knowledge of finance and fiscal awareness of current organizational solvency when making decisions regarding human resource management.
- Analyze legal and regulatory requirements that impact human resource management decision making in health care organizations.
- Define how leaders can use indirect influence on human resource management in an employee-centered organization.
Part 2: Recommendations for Talent Recruitment and Retention in an Employee-Centered Organization
- Summarize the necessary conditions for an employee-centered organization.
- Recommend a plan for implementing the conditions for an effective employee-centered organization.