This paper circulates around the core theme of This assignment is an INDIVIDUAL piece of work. It represents 100% of the module mark. Students are required to produce a word-processed report in three parts. together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 79. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
This assignment is an INDIVIDUAL piece of work. It represents 100% of the module mark. Students are required to produce a word-processed report in three parts.
The context: You are employed by a consulting company. Your company has been recently approached by Kraft Foods Group that is looking for new business opportunities overseas. One option that has been suggested to a board of directors is wine industry in Turkey. Your task is to evaluate the attractiveness of this industry. You are required therefore to carry out the necessary research to construct an analysis of the overall competitiveness and investment attractiveness of the Turkish wine industry. You should use a range of published sources of information in this task, such as books, academic journals, periodicals, web resources and relevant databases.
Part 1: Porter’s National Diamond Analysis (60 marks)
Apply the extended version of Porter’s National Diamond (PND) model to the Turkish wine industry.
Part 2: Market Entry Strategy (20 marks)
Based on your research and analysis of the country’s institutional environment, discuss the advantages, appropriateness and limitations of using Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) as an entry strategy in Turkey. You need to provide clear recommendations.
Part 3: Contemporary Management Issues (20 marks)
Discuss TWO key management issues that are identified in your analysis (Part 1 and Part 2) that should be taken into account before starting operations in the Turkish wine industry.
READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDANCE NOTES CAREFULLY!
• The word limit for the overall assignment is 3600 words.
• An electronic version of your assignment must be submitted via the Turnitin FINAL SUBMISSION link before submission of the hard copy to the UG office. PLEASE DO NOT PUT EVERY PAGE OF YOUR WORK IN A SEPARATE FILE!
• Write your analysis as a piece of business communication in report style, using headings and a numbering system, including any illustrations you think are useful. All the figures, charts and tables used in the main body of the report must be explained and justified.
• There should be no first person references (I, we, us) in the report. If self-reference is required, you may refer to yourself as “the author” or “this report”.
• This is a research-based assignment. Your analytical discussion must be supported by a significant number of information sources. Be selective and prioritise to highlight the most important factors.
• Clarity and concision are encouraged and will be rewarded. You should be thorough and detailed in your analysis, and all the points should be fully explained and justified – but there is a balance to be sought between a mass of detail and a thorough, yet relatively concise reasoning.
• The report should have the following structure:
Cover page – including the module code, title and word count
Table of contents – including the page numbers
List of references
Appendices (if necessary)
• Make appropriate use of Appendices to support your discussion and analysis in the main body of the report. Appendices should be properly organised with the reader being referred to the appropriate appendix at the appropriate point in the text.
• Appendices must not exceed 5 pages in total and are not to be marked. These should be used for supporting of the main analytical points and issues in the main body of the report.
• The work must be word-processed and must be printed on single sided A4 paper. Spacing may either be set at double or one and a half line spacing, depending on the machine used. The body of the report should be in Font size 12. Arial is the preferred font face.
• The assignment requires you to demonstrate that you understand and can use theoretical frameworks in your analysis. It is therefore expected that you apply appropriate models and theories studied on the module when generating your answers. It is not necessary to explain the frameworks that you use.