This paper circulates around the core theme of The importance of motivation in education and student learning. together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 99. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
For this assignment, you will be writing an article for a well-known educational publication. Tailor your article for one of the three grade levels: birth to grade 3, grade 4 to grade 8, or high school students. In your article address the following concepts:
- The importance of motivation in education and student learning.
- How student motivation can enhance performance.
- Examples of what a lack of motivation could look like.
- How intrinsic and extrinsic motivations differ.
- Factors that affect motivation.
- Recommend strategies to motivate students in the classroom.
- How teacher motivation affects student motivation.