This paper circulates around the core theme of Students will choose a strategic sector of the UAE economy (Tourism Sector) and discuss the implications of globalization for this sector using an analytical framework discussed during the course to analyses its strategic position internationally (e.g. SW together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 79. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
- Students will choose a strategic sector of the UAE economy (Tourism Sector) and discuss the implications of globalization for this sector using an analytical framework discussed during the course to analyses its strategic position internationally (e.g. SWOT, PESTLE analysis, Porter analysis).
Please make sure you follow these guidelines:
Introduction & Background in (1 pages).
- Introduction: details of the economic sector, why it is of strategic importance in the UAE economy.
- Background: an overview of recent developments, investments, statistics, etc. related to the sector you have chosen. the current state of the tourism sector.
- Analysis (2 pages) – Explain in detail using either the SWOT analysis or the Porter-Diamond Model how aspects of globalization (or regional economic integration) are/will affect the sector you have chosen. In particular globalization will affect the external environment (Opportunities and Threats). You may provide bullet points of each SWOT element.
- Concluding (1 pages) main concluding points and prospects for the sector in light of your findings.
Other points to consider:
- Make sure you use tables and charts to illustrate your points and provide evidence for your arguments.
- If you are copying a table or chart then provide a source under the table or chart.
- If you have taken ideas from other publications make sure these are referenced in a reference.
- All students are expected to attend all presentations, because you will also be learning about different economic sectors of the UAE economy from the presentations given by your colleagues.