This paper circulates around the core theme of saint leo hca402 module 2 assignment latest 2016 september together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 59. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
HCA402âModule #2: Written Assignment #2:
Please see the grading rubric in the syllabus for specific
requirements. In general, topics
responses should be in the form of a short application
paper, 2-3 pages in length in APA
formatting, not including the required cover page and page
for your reference list used to write
about your chosen topics. In your paper: 1) introduce your
topics, 2) discuss your topics, and
then 3) make a conclusion about your topics.
Pick one (1) item from each of the (3) topic areas that
interest you the most. Use the topic
heading as a subtitle in your paper:
TOPIC 1: Disease transmission and causation.
1. Explain the differences between communicable and
2. Explain the difference between isolation and quarantine.
3. Explain the difference between acute and chronic
diseases, and provide at least two
examples of each.
4. Describe and provide at least two examples of direct
transmission of communicable
5. Identify each âlinkâ in the chain of infection and
explain their relationship.
6. Explain the multicausation disease model.
TOPIC 2: Community health programs and prevention.
1. List and explain the three ways communities can
prioritize prevention and control efforts.
2. Research three real-life community health programs in
your community and describe
3. Describe the difference between prevention and
intervention, and tell which is more
4. Provide at least three examples each of how communities
can prevent communicable
diseases and how individuals can prevent communicable diseases.
5. Explain how communities and healthcare providers work
together in disease prevention
and population health.
6. Determine and share why it is important that public
health officials, medical providers,
and communities (the lay population and officials) must work
together in order to achieve
quality in individual health and improvements in quality of
TOPIC 3: Risk factors and health program planning.
1. Explain the difference between modifiable and unmodifiable
risk factors to improve
2. Explain the general foundation of the social ecological
approach to behavior change.
3. Explain the difference between health education and
4. List and explain in order, the steps involved in
assessing the needs of the priority
5. List and explain, in order, the generalized steps for
6. List and explain, in order, the steps involved in program