Thackrah, R. Scott, K (2011) – Indigenous Australian Health and Cultures: An Introduction for the Health Professional
Binan goonj: bridging cultures in Aboriginal health, 3rd edn, Elsevier, Australia. Carson, B, Dunbar, T, Chenhall, RD & Bailie, R (eds) 2007,
Essay style- Literature review
Through a literature review on this topic
(Aboriginal infants and young children , The challenges ahead) within the text
Thackrah, R. Scott, K (2011) – Indigenous Australian Health and Cultures: An Introduction for the Health Professional present a discussion that demonstrates an understanding of the topic and its impact on the health of Indigenous infants and children in Australia.
Ensure this essay
- Provides evidence of reviewing relevant research with regards to the specific Indigenous Health topic chosen.
- Provides details of the impact of the chosen topic and how it relates to the Indigenous Health topic from an analysis of the reviewed literature.
- Demonstrates an ability to synthesise investigation findings to present a clear and logical overview of the impact of current literature to the chosen topic
- Content is communicated clearly and concisely in a professional academic way. Colloquialisms and non-academic terminology are used only in the context of citing others
- Provides a clear and comprehensive overview of key issues for Indigenous health (according to the selected topic) Cites relevant authors, organisations and research to support discussion of content.