This paper circulates around the core theme of • Provide an introduction to you report including a brief overview of the business and its new product or service. together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 108. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
• Provide an introduction to you report including a brief overview of the business and its new product or service.
B. Situation Analysis (20 marks)
• Provide a SWOT analysis. Include a discussion of research you did (Environmental Scan) to examine your product or service in relation to other available alternatives / substitutes.
C. Target market (20 marks)
• Identify the target market(s) for the product or service.
• Differentiate between the primary market (the market segment that is the key consumer of your product/service) and secondary markets (other segments that purchase or use the product/service), if appropriate.
• Use the bases of market segmentation to write a detailed and descriptive profile of your market(s) - geographic, demographic, psychographic, benefits sought, level of usage, etc.
D. Product or service planning (10 marks)
• Describe the product or service in detail (features, benefits, etc.).
• Describe the branding and positioning. Must use a perceptual map.
• Describe differential advantages, sustainable competitive advantages.
• Describe and illustrate the packaging.
E. Distribution planning Describe the ‘place’ where consumer will come into contact with product/service Describe the distribution channel and use of intermediaries to put product/service in ‘place’ Describe intensity of distribution.
F. Promotions planning (20 marks)
• Describe the integrated marketing communications plan, including use of all promotion mix tools.
• Identify the goals of the IMC plan
• Display typical advertisements, promotions, etc.
G. Price planning