This paper circulates around the core theme of • learn how to undertake geographic research in the university; together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 99. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
Two ethnic religions
The purpose of this assignment is threefold. Our objectives are to:
• learn how to undertake geographic research in the university;
• compare and contrast different information found in different types of resources;
• complete a critique of information using an annotated bibliography; and,
• begin researching your essay topic.
Part A: 30 points
For this assignment, you are required to complete an annotated bibliography of three sources related to one of the topics listed below. Two sources must be from peer reviewed (scholarly/ academic) journals. One source must be from a popular journal or magazine (not a newspaper). Each annotation should be approximately 100 words in length. Furthermore each annotation must be preceded by the bibliographic information for your reference, in APA format.
[You are not allowed to use books or websites for this assignment].
Part B: 10 points
Upon completing the three annotations, you will write a short (approximately 150 words) analysis of the differences between the information provided in the peer reviewed journals and the trade magazine. This analysis should focus on your specific topic, and NOT the general information provided below.
This assignment is worth 15% of your final grade.
• Explore the geographic diffusion of one aspect of popular culture.
• Compare and contrast two ethnic religions. Your focus should be on the spatial or geographical aspects of ethnic religions, not dogma.
• Illustrate the concept of image building for the purpose of promoting tourism.
• Examine the positive and negative impacts associated with wind power.