1. Would more female judges change the jurisprudence of the High Court? Explain your views.
2. Why might policies that require equal treatment under law actually disadvantage certain groups?
3. Should there be any obligation for a lawyer to be provided to an indigent defendant at public expense? Explain your views.
4. How does the adversarial system reflect liberal ideals such as limited government and the separation of the judiciary from other arms of government?
5. How do theories of power affect the implementation of laws by regulators and public officials?
6. Describe the "market-based" and the "transaction cost" models of contract law. According to the market-based model, how should contract law be structured?
7. What are the arguments for and against control orders?