• To understand what is waste water and why we need to treat waste water
• To make a list of the advantages and disadvantages of recycling waste water
• To investigate the technologies used in Australia for waste water purification and the recycled waste water supply system
• To analyse the significant rules and regulations regarding recycled water supply and its disinfection
• How harmful is the recycled water?
• What measures are required to be taken to sterilize this infected water?
• What are the basic requirements of the entire disinfection process?
• What are the reasons that made the implementation of sterilization mechanisms so important?