This paper circulates around the core theme of Introduction to Quantitative Research together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 89. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
Taking what you have learned from the readings and the feedback given on your past assignments, present a mini proposal (5-7 pages) that
includes the following:
1. Statement of problem. Provide a clear justification with evidence on why this study is relevant to your field and worthy of doctoral-level
study. Support your efforts using scholarly information published within the past 5 years to ensure relevancy. Remember the problem
statement should reflect your degree type (applied or research).
2. Purpose statement (how your study will address the problem using quantitative methodology). This statement should flow from the
3. Research questions (make sure there is alignment with the problem and purpose).
4. Find 2 to 3 articles related to your topic of interest and provide an overview of the research methodology and design where you
specifically discuss the elements below from each article and discuss how each applies (or does not apply to your current study):
A specific quantitative design,
The population and sample,
Steps for data collection and protection of human subjects,
Steps for the analysis of the data, and
Issues of reliability and validity within a quantitative framework.
5. Based on your analysis above, what seems most applicable to your hypothetical study and why? Be sure to discuss the quantitative
design, population and sample, data collection, analysis, reliability, and validity.
6. Discussion of the inherent strengths and challenges of your hypothetical study to include any ethical considerations that might need to
be addressed in the study.