CT Angiography Scans in detecting Coronary Artery Disease is my case study; I uploaded to your guideline to follow it for you information that example submitted to Turnitin.please paraphrase title and change (table of content) the sequence of hiding, ideas and references.
- Introduction: Identification and justification of the significance of the case area. Incorporates brief review of recent literature relevant to the case.
- Background/ Method: Describes fundamentals of the case scenario (e.g. circumstances antecedent to the case, imaging requested, diagnostic pathway, etc).
- Discussion: Significance and uniqueness of the case is well appraised. Relevance of the case is related back to the specific modality. Reflection on the case identifies areas for improvement.
- Organisation: Case is presented in a logical and organised format; all headings are well linked. Appropriate illustrations included.
- Academic Integrity: Sources are acknowledged correctly and confidentiality is maintained.
High Distinction: Outstanding and exceptional quality in all respects and surpassess the level required. There is a comprehensive analysis and integration between components that is clearly defined and offers original ideas that are well argued