CAREER CONNECTION: Final Strategic Plan
Combined all three papers and incorporate them into the last paper all strategies etc.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word section for your business model and strategic plan in which you add your strategies and tactics to implement and realize your objectives, measures, and targets.
- Include marketing and information technology strategies and tactics.
- Develop at least three methods to monitor and control your proposed strategic plan, being sure to analyze how the measures will advance organizational goals financially and operationally.
- Determine the best possible options for evaluating the strategic plan.
- Explain the ethical issues faced by the organization, summarize the legal and regulatory issues faced by the organization, and then summarize the organization’s corporate social responsibility.
- Include in this section the possible implications of the triple bottom line (people, planet, profit) on the strategic plan and its implementation.
Write a 350-word executive summary defining the new division of existing business. Share your Vision, Mission, final business model, and value proposition, and list your key assumptions, risks, and change management issues. Quantify the growth and profit opportunity and planned impact on various stakeholders.
Note: Any investor should be eager to meet with you after reading your executive summary.
Using the University of Phoenix Business Model and Strategic Planning Outline as a guide, combine Parts 1, 2, and 3 of your completed business model strategic plan with your Final Business Plan Model assignment and Executive Summary. This includes the Business Model, Vision, Mission, Values, SWOT Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis, Balanced Scorecard, and Communication Plan from prior weeks. Your consolidated final strategic plan should be 4,200 to 5,250 words in length.
Format the paper consistent with APA guidelines.
The prior papers are to be combined into one paper the instructions and the prior papers and content are listed below. The material is attached with all the chapters that pertain to the paper and its instructions.
Strategic Plan Part 1: New Product or Service
- Assignment Files
Use the Strategic Planning Outline as a guide to complete sections of your capstone project each week. A final paper is due in Week 5. Cite your resources.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you explain the importance of innovation in your selected business’s vision, mission, and values, and determine your business model for this new division. Include the following:
- Propose a new product or service for the new company division. The division should be customer-focused with an innovative mission statement. Ensure that you are differentiating your product or service.
- Describe how the division addresses customer needs and achieves competitive advantage.
- Create a vision and a business model for this new division that clearly demonstrates your decision on what you want your business to become in the future.
- Explain how the vision, mission, and value of the new division align with the company’s mission and vision.
- Summarize how the vision, mission, and values guide the division’s strategic direction.
- Define your guiding principles and values for your division in the context of culture, social responsibility, and ethics.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Individual Assignment: Strategic Plan Part I: New Product or Service Division
Purpose of Assignment
Students have the opportunity to research a company and industry to conceptualize forming a new division of an existing company based on a new product or service. The assigned text and Business Model and Strategic Planning Outline serve as a guide to complete sections of the capstone project each week. A final paper and presentation is due in Week 5.
- University of Phoenix Material: Strategic Planning Outline
|Partially Met||Not Met||Comments:|
|The paper includes a proposal of a new product or service for the new company division. The proposed division should be customer-focused with an innovative mission statement and elements that differentiate the product or service are included.||X|| You provided a very descriptive explanation of the iglasses.|
|The paper includes a description of how the division addresses customer needs and achieves competitive advantage.||X|
|The paper includes the creation of a vision and a business model for the new division that clearly demonstrates the direction for the future of the business.||X|
|The paper includes an explanation of how the vision, mission, and value of the new division align with the company’s mission and vision.||X||I would like to have seen the vision and mission for the new division articulated.|
|The paper includes a summary of how the vision, mission, and values guide the division’s strategic direction.||X||You talked a lot about the new product. I would like to have seen more focus on strategy.|
|The paper includes the definition of the guiding principles and values for the new division in the context of culture, social responsibility, and ethics.||X|
|The paper is between 1,400 and 1,750 words in length.||X|
|Total Available||Total Earned|
|Partially Met||Not Met|
Students gain experience conducting an internal and external environmental analysis (including the supply chain) for their proposed new division and its business model.