In this lesson, we have examined the theories of emotion. This individual work will focus on the Cannon-Bard Theory and the James Lange Theory of emotion.
Using a word processor, complete the following:
- Choose one of the two theories of emotion you explored this week, that you find you exhibit in your own life and provide an example of how you exhibit either the Cannon-Bard or James Lange theory of emotion.
- How does the application of this theory of emotion differ in your life today than from five years ago?
- How do you expect this theory of emotion to evolve or change with how you are motivated in the next five years?
Your assignment should be a minimum of one to two well-composed paragraphs. Each paragraph should include 5-7 insightful sentences.
Use APA format in this document, following these guidelines:
- Your paragraphs should be double-spaced
- Times New Roman, 12pt font
- Margins should be set at 1 inch on all sides.
Your textbook is an excellent resource for citations. However, you may also use resources available in our library http://everest.campusguides.com/onlineresources
In text citations should be provided, even when using our text. For example: (Nevid, 2013)
(Please note, the use of research documents must remain at an academic or scholarly level. The use of websites such as Wikipedia or Ask.com are not credible sources because they are not necessarily written by academic experts.)
For citation guidelines, please refer to the table in the APA Style section of the syllabus.