This paper circulates around the core theme of In a written narrative form, describe (maximum 7 pages) your proposed performance improvement plan. It is very important to narrow your plan so that it can be implemented AND evaluated by the end of spring semester (Practicum II). together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 79. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
In a written narrative form, describe (maximum 7 pages) your proposed performance improvement plan. It is very important to narrow your plan so that it can be implemented AND evaluated by the end of spring semester (Practicum II).
- Organization’s strategic plan and strategic priorities
- Describe the current strategic initiatives of the organization and how this improvement plan fits into these initiatives.
- Identification and brief description of the improvement model/theory that will be used to guide the improvement plan (i.e. PDSA, LEAN/Sigma 6, etc.)
- Plan for improvement (information that will be needed for Institutional Review Board)
- Project Title
- Purpose of the Project
- Project Question(s)—can use PICO format
- Background of the Project (Literature review)–why is this issue a problem (significance)? Scope of the problem? National guidelines to improve the problem? Include 2-3 sentences that describe how this issue is a problem (from the microsystem assessment).
- Identification of team members and role on the team (include at least 1 interprofessional colleague)
- Subjects (who, how many, etc.)
- Step-by-step plan (Who will do what? When? How? For example, administer a survey?)
- Include national recommendations for improvement strategies (your strategy to improve the problem must be evidence-based)
- Outcome measures
- What data, or metrics, will you gather so that you will know if the change has made a difference, i.e. survey, knowledge test, increased patient satisfaction scores?
- Are you using identified data or non-identified data (i.e. grouped versus individual data?)
- Financial considerations
- What is the projected ‘cost’ of the plan? (i.e. human and material)
- How will this cost be covered?
- Anticipated benefit to the microsystem and patient safety (return on investment)
- Translation of the treatment plan to the mesosystem and/or macrosystem (how easily could your proposed project be implemented at the division and/or organizational levels?)
APA format is required and solid academic writing is expected. Include all references—Reference page is not part of the word limit. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectation for successful completion of the assignment.
(Ambulatory Surgery Unit – Downtown Charlie Norwood Medical Center)
Required Textbooks for Class: You must use these references in the paper along with outside sources.
Nelson, E. C., Batalden, P. B., & Godfrey, M. M. (Eds.). (2007). Quality by design: A clinical microsystem approach (1st ed.). San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.