This paper circulates around the core theme of I don`t need someone to write the paper but I do not have time to complete the research or the outlining of the paper. ANY level of assistance will be greatly appreciated, but obviously the more the better. :-) If you feel like the credits are not enough together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 79. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
Options For Clinical Pain
I don`t need someone to write the paper but I do not have time to complete the research or the outlining of the paper. ANY level of assistance will be greatly appreciated, but obviously the more the better. :-) If you feel like the credits are not enough for the work, please let me know. This is the first time I have used this site so I wasn`t sure where to price. Thanks in advance!
In this assignment, you will exercise critical thinking skills. Remember to suspend judgment while inquiring into multiple aspects of the issue. Answering the questions requires application of problem solving skills and methods, and your recommendations must be derived from your own evaluative decisions.
* Resources: Ch. 12 of Health Psychology
* Due Date: Day 7 Please Post In Your Assignment Link
* Consider the following three cases of clinical pain:
* Case 1: Various types of pain from a below-the-knee amputation resulting from diabetic neuropathy
* Case 2: Acute pain from an abdominal hysterectomy
* Case 3: Chronic headaches (non-migraine)
* Use information from Ch. 12 of the text and other sources to help you comment on whether surgical, pharmaceutical, behavioral, and cognitive treatment methods would or would not be considered appropriate for each of the three clinical pain cases. Discuss and defend your answers.
* Recommend an appropriate pain treatment plan employing one or more specific methods for each individual case. Describe each plan and provide support for your recommendations.
* Discuss the benefits of having all four (surgical, pharmaceutical, behavioral, and cognitive) pain treatment methods available to chronic pain patients in a traditional hospital.
* Use a minimum of two sources besides the text.