How do my ethics rate?
1. Reflect on your answers and how they compare to the norms. For any
item in which you are more than 1 to 2 points from the norm, explain
your position in relation to the norm. If you have several items, then
pick out two or three to write about.
2. Describe a situation of which you are aware, where a company acted
in an unethical manner. Give a brief description of the situation and
tell why you feel it was unethical. For this situation, think on a
national and global perspective and not a situation in which you were
3. Briefly describe a personal situation where a supervisor you know
has acted in an unethical manner. How did this make you feel? If no
personal situation with a supervisor, then give an example of an
observation you have made.
4. In your mind, what do ethics mean in the 21st century?
5. This reflection paper should follow these requirements: Length – 1
½ to 2 Pages; Times New Roman font, 12 pt.; Double Space (even between
paragraphs); 1” margin on all sides. Put your name at the end of the