This paper circulates around the core theme of Global Perspective on the Social Determinants of Health (SDH) together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 145. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
• Choose a social determinant of health (SDH) that has been discussed in this unit. (For example, social gradient, stress, unemployment, education and so on.)
• Choose a population from a culture other than your own, that is susceptible to, or protected from, health problems due to this social determinant (e.g. lower caste families in India, families living under the poverty line in a western country such as Australia/UK/USA, young women in Pakistan, children in Afghanistan, Syrian refugees, persecuted or ethnic minorities in other countries, elderly population of Okinawa Japan,)
• Explain what is a social determinant of health, (using your own words, not just a quotation), with reference to the literature? Name the social determinant and population you have selected
• Analyse the impact(s) of your chosen social determinant of health on the selected population using evidence from the literature.
• Discuss how the negative health impacts associated with your selected SDH could be addressed to improve the health of this population or how the health enhancing aspects of your selected SDH could be used to improve the health of others.