• Use the GIBBS Reflective Cycle and complete the components as follows; describe the professional learning outcome from your clinical practice/experience.
• Explain how this learning experience made you feel and why it made you feel this way.
• Evaluate the positive and negative aspects of this learning experience.
• Analyse the experience and what further insights about yourself this lead to.
• Conclude what else you could have done? This could be to change the outcome or to enhance the learning experience.
• • Action plan, what would you do differently to inform your future practice? Identify what new knowledge you require to support this action plan.