4. Identification and evaluation of the companies’ financing sources (1st Company): (8 marks)
• Identify correctly all financing sources of the company: leverage, equity issuing. Describe in details of the company’s financing sources were given.
o Short term debt, intermediate term debt, long term debt
o Equity: ordinary share, preference share, redeemable share, management share…
• Analyse the capital structure/financing structure/financial reporting framework of the company.
• Relate/link the company’s capital structure/financing structure/financial reporting framework with the nature of its business and with nature of the overall financial market condition.
5. Identification and evaluation of the companies’ financing sources (2nd Company): (8 marks)
6. Analysis and comparison of the companies’ financing sources: (8 marks)
• Identify and explain clearly the similarities and differences between the two companies’ financing sources and financial reporting framework for the two years 2012 and 2013 or the two years 2013 and 2014.
• Provide possible reasons for the differences and similarities in their financing sources and financial reporting framework.
7. Summary of interesting findings and any recommendation/prediction if possible: (3 marks)
• Summarize and present at least FOUR significant points of the discussion topics in your report in a coherent manner.
• Provide recommendation or forecast if possible.