This paper circulates around the core theme of Explain following website design concepts that have to be considered when designing a website: together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 79. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
Unit 14 Taxi Website Design Assignment
Unit number and title
Unit 14 Website Design
Locus Assignment Help
Taxi Website Design
Purpose of this assignment
To enable learners to understand the concepts of website design and apply their own creativity in designing and developing interactive websites.
“ABC-Taxi” is a small independent company operating in a major city who offers taxi services with cheaper rates. The owner of the company wants to have a website so that more customers can be attracted and to get more business.
Requirements for Website from client:
- Introduction of the company
- Services provided by company
- Online Booking
- Feedback from Customers
- Contact Detail
- Help/support for Customer/Partners
- Social Media Integration
You have recently been employed by the company as a Junior Web Designer. You have been asked to design a new interactive website for ‘’ABC-Taxi’’ which should satisfy all the requirements given by client.
Your website should consist of a minimum of eight pages, with several pictures and videos showcasing the company services to prospective clients. Your website should also include a Feedback Form where clients can post comments.
1 Explain following website design concepts that have to be considered when designing a website:
- Website Users
- Website Content
- Website Functionality
- Constraints affecting Website Development
- Website Analysis and its importance
- Website Design Principles (Functionality, Usability, Fit for Purpose, Objective, Visibility, Compliance with regulations and guidelines, Compatibility)
- Discuss the strategy you will adopt to develop an interactive website for scenario. [AC1.1 & M1]
1. Design an interactive website for ‘’ABC – Taxi’’ to meet given requirements.
[Write purpose of website, scope and users. Provide Storyboards/mood boards and wireframes for website.] Learners are required to provide a short evaluation/comparison of design of ‘‘ABC – Taxi’’ website with major competitor’s web site. You should review the competitor’s website and generate recommendations on what can be improved in your design. Consider following to review competitor’s website:
- Overall design (layout, graphics, fonts, etc.)
- Usability (efficiency ,user friendliness and satisfaction) [AC2.1 & M2]
2. Evaluate the design which you have prepared for ‘‘ABC – Taxi’’ in AC2.1 with other users/classmates.
Provide the evaluation from at least 2 users/classmates and it must consider following criteria: Overall Design (appropriate use of graphics, texts, heading, video, list etc.), accessibility, usability and functionality. Also take some recommendations for improvements. You are also required to produce PERT chart to demonstrate your time management skills. [AC2.2 & D2]