This paper circulates around the core theme of Each group must conduct a research for new information technology. Introduce new information technology and its trends together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 99. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
- Each group must conduct a research for new information technology. Introduce new information technology and its trends
- Any sources are acceptable. But, you have to provide citation in the paper
- Proposal (5 points) â€“ Due: Sept. 30
- Explain briefly what it is.
- At least TWO topics
- 1 page max
- Research paper (15 points) â€“ Due: Dec. 11
- Use subtitles
- Font size 11 or 12
- Recommend font: Times New Roman or Calibri
- Length: 2 1/3 – 3 pages (including everything)
- Suggested Format
ï‚· Abstract (3-5 lines)
ï‚· Introduction (5-10 lines)
ï‚· (Main part / Use subtitles if necessary)
ï‚· Summary (5-10 lines)
- Grading Guideline
- Contents (7 points): Related with IT or IS? Clear message? Does it have any insight for IS area?
- Format (3 points): looks professional?
- References (2 points)
- Writing style (3 points): logical flow? Professional writing style?
- Presentation (15 points)
- Grading Guideline
ï‚· Contents â€“ 6 points
- Do they address the topic clearly?
- If contents are too general or too vague, low points
ï‚· Presentation Style â€“ 4 points
- Do they deliver the message clearly? If presenters just read slides, it will be zero point.
- Do they check audiencesâ€™ response? Try to make them interested in your presentation.
- Do they present professionally? If presenter looks at only slides, it will be zero point.
ï‚· Participation â€“ 1 points
- Do all members work together?
ï‚· PowerPoint slide â€“ 4 points
- Too many things in one slide?
- Too many or few slides within 15 minutes?
- Difficult to read because of small font?
- Time: 15 minutes (Presentation 11-12 minutes / Q&A 3-4 minutes)
- Remember that slides are just supplemental tool for you to present effectively and deliver the message clearly.
- Extra points: Whenever you ask REASONABLE questions, you will get extra one point per question. (maximum 10 points / two points max for a group) The extra points go to a person who asked questions.