This paper circulates around the core theme of • Draw stakeholder role names on a stakeholder map with 4 quadrants, Internal-Operation, Internal-Executive, together with its essential aspects. It has been reviewed and purchased by the majority of students thus, this paper is rated 4.8 out of 5 points by the students. In addition to this, the price of this paper commences from £ 96. To get this paper written from the scratch, order this assignment now. 100% confidential, 100% plagiarism-free.
Telehealth monitoring equipment assesses a core set of measurements (such as blood pressure, heart rate, and weight) and obtains custom measurements depending on each client’s health condition e.g., heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder, hypertension and diabetes. The clinical/triage team from a service provider will ascertain the custom measurements for each client. That service provider (make up your own fictitious name) will hire equipment from an organisation such as Tunstall. You are to assume that current users have complained repeatedly about wanting to be able to engage in better self-management. The remote monitoring is helpful, because their vital signs are daily transferred to the monitoring service (Tunstall or other) and in case of problems their service provider is notified. But the users also want better feedback about their conditions, to reduce reliance on medical staff intervening, and to gain confidence about understanding their own situation and managing their own care.
You are the business systems analyst assigned to the project, you will need to produce:
• Draw stakeholder role names on a stakeholder map with 4 quadrants, Internal-Operation, Internal-Executive, External-Operation, External-Executive
• Write 5 questions, either open and/or closed ended questions that you would send to stakeholders
• This should be written as a questionnaire that could be distributed
• The questions should aim to help you identify further details about the environment, the problem area and/or how the system would operate to help solve the problem
• Only write the questions, you should not write the answers
Use Case diagram and descriptions
• Draw a use case model for the information system
• Write brief Use Case description for each Use Case in the diagram
• Write one fully developed Use Case description for one of the important Use Cases identified